The success of the ROI-BOT Photo Contest in Orlando has encouraged us to run a second contest with the winner to be announced at the 2013 Automotive Boot Camp in Philadelphia, May 14-16. We have upped the ante on the contest with $2,000 in total prizes. Photos and/or videos can be submitted in one of two categories: Automotive Dealership Themes and Open Category Themes. The winner in each category will receive the prize of $1,000.
Submissions in the Automotive Dealership Theme should feature Roy in a dealership setting. Roy can be photographed helping dealers with their work, having fun, engaging customers and anything in between. However, it must be related to the dealership. The Open Category Themes category can feature Roy anywhere doing anything.
To participate in the contest, the following guidelines must be met:
- – Photos or videos can be submitted for consideration.
- – Participants must work at a car dealership or work for a company that serves automotive dealers. Both dealers and vendors are able to participate.
- – Deadline for submission is May 1, 2013.
- – Winners will be announced on May 13, 2013 at the Automotive Boot Camp in Philadelphia.
- – Winners will be judged based on their creativity using Roy in a video or photo composition.
- – Roy must be featured in the photo or video.
- – Roy cannot be harmed in the photo or video, so no torture, decapitation, knives, explosives, etc. Be kind!
- – Submission can be for either of two categories: Automotive Dealership Themes or Open Category Themes.
- – All submission will become the property of Roibot Software Inc.
- – We reserve the right to reject and submissions that do not follow the contest guidelines.
- – Contest submissions will be posted on www.ROI-BOT.com leading up to the winners being announced.
- – Submission for the contest must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain the contestant’s complete contact information.
Get Started With Roy
Start getting creative! Those who picked up Roy at DMSC or NADA can get started today. Those who wish to participate but don’t have their own Roy can request one to be mailed. Simply complete the form below and we will mail one via surface mail. For those who wish to have Roy shipped overnight, expedited shipping is available.