Please fill out the form below so we can get started configuring the MMMG Dashboard for you. Once you are done, follow the instructions to share your Google Analytics and Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) with the MMMG Dashboard.
Please note, that until you’ve shared your Google Analytics and Google Search Console (instructions below) with the MMMG Dashboard, you have not completed the necessary steps to get started.
Share Google Analytics and Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools)
Now that you’ve supplied the MMMG Dashboard with your Social Media URLs, the final configuration step required is to share your analytics and search console accounts with the MMMG Dashboard. The simple steps are listed below:
To share Google Analytics with the MMMG Dashboard:
- Login to your Google Analytics Account
- Click on the “Home” icon on the left hand side of the page
- Click on the website URL (you should be brought to an “Audience Overview” page)
- Click on the “Admin” button in the upper right hand corner
- Click on “User Management” in the center of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter firstname.lastname@example.org under the “Add Permissions for” box
- Select “Read & Analyze” option under the drop down menu next to the box
- Click “Add” button at the bottom
Need more help? Check here.
To share Google Webmaster Tools with the MMMG Dashboard:
- Go To Google.com/webmasters/tools and login to your account
- Find website you want to share with us- if you don’t see any sites listed, then this may mean you don’t have webmaster tools setup. That is ok, just stop here and let me know and my team can set it up.
- Click on button to right “manage site”
- In that drop down menu select “add or remove users”
- On the next page, on right click on red button that says “add a new user”
- Type in email@example.com
- Select “Full Permission”
- Then click “add”
Need more help? Check here