GOOGLE TAG MANAGER SET-UP AND CLEAN UP
- For Google Analytics set up we need seven goal slots in order to build Vistadash CPE goals.
- Create the CPE Google Analytics goals that are standard for VistaDash.
- Create additional CPE-conversion-form-3rd party goals if the client uses perq, TradePending, DealerTeamWork, Lotlinx, and Xtime.
- Make sure the Universal Analytics code is not tracking twice on the site.
- Send detailed instructions and assist the client to build Vistadash Custom Channel Grouping.
- Tag out the site to VistaDash standards focusing on SRP/VDP/Contact and Service pages. Chat/Text/ Click to Call for both desktop and mobile.
KICK-OFF AND MONTHLY MAINTENANCE
- Once the Google Tag Manager container and CPE goals are completed and published, an online meeting will be set to review the CPE event tags and CPE goals and how they are reported in Google Analytics.
- The Vistadash team will check monthly to ensure CPE Goals are firing and there are no gaps in goal data due to the Google Tag Manager being removed. If there are gaps we will send a report outlining how long the CPE Goal tags were not firing.
- Every 3 months the Vistadash team will conduct a full QA.
- The Vistadash team will complete one full rebuild per year.
INCLUDED GA REPORT BUILDS
- Vistadash Custom Channel Grouping
- Vistadash Bot Traffic View
**CPE Events – standard to Vistadash Dictionary – no customizing
**If Dealer Cancels they keep the data and will have their own GTM container
**No charge to rebuild a GTM for a new website provider once a year
**Strategy Calls and custom tagging would require upgrading to the full Vistadash solution